On Sunday, J.C. Penney launched a new section in its jewelry department, dubbed The Bijoux Bar after the French word for jewel, in 650 stores across the U.S. and online.
The new space features an array of exclusive fashion jewelry collections from top designers such as Kenneth Jay Lane, Kara Ross, Lana Bramlette and Dominique Cohen.
Each designer’s collection is showcased on sophisticated black fixtures within the retailer’s fine jewelry department.
"The Bijoux Bar at JCP will be unlike anything we’ve ever offered. For the first time, J.C. Penney customers will be able to shop an affordable selection of high-quality fashion jewelry from designers who are typically found in high-end department stores," says Pam Mortensen, senior vice president and general merchandise manager of fine and fashion jewelry, J.C. Penney. "At The Bijoux Bar, there will be something for women of every age, for every occasion and for every sense of style."
Among the new lines available at launch are:
- KJL by Kenneth Jay Lane: 80 styles of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings featuring plated brass, glass and resin from designer Kenneth Jay Lane. Lane will also launch a special occasion line with 65 different styles called CZ By Kenneth Jay Lane.
- 10021 Kara Ross: This line from certified gemologist Kara Ross features 40 styles inspired by gems.
- Downtown by Lana: A city-inspired collection from Lana Bramlette with more than 60 fashion-forward styles in highly polished plated brass and crystals.
- dom by dominique cohen: A line of chic, feminine and fun lifestyle pieces for women of all ages featuring plated brass, glass pearls, custom dyed hand-torn silk ribbons and custom cut gems.
- Telio! by Doris Panos: Fashion jewelry with a Mediterranean twist.
- Rodrigo-Brave: Designed by Rodrigo Otazu and inspired by art, music and different cultures.
- Diego Massimo: A line of bold Italian jewelry.
KJL by Kenneth Jay Lane goldtone octopus ring
Downtown by Lana hexagon disc necklace
Rodrigo-Brave star cuff
10021 Kara Ross double drop earrings