Toei signed home entertainment deals with Brazil’s Playarte to create a DVD box set for Saint Seiya: Myth of the Resurrected Gold Saints; Mexico’s Towers Entertainment will release DVD collections for the “Sailor Moon” and “Saint Seiya” series; and Brazil’s CD & DVD Factory will release the “Sailor Moon” series on DVD.
In addition, Toei signed the following merchandising deals:
- Brazil’s Maxlog in Brazil will create bags and backpacks for “Saint Seiya.”
- Argentina’s Daysal will create dinner ware for “Dragonball. “
- Mexico’s Falcon to create stickers and albums for “Dragonball.”
- Peru’s Corp. Ind. Plasticas will create PVC balls and folders for “Saint Seiya.”
- Brazil’s Pizzitoys will create a toy line for “Saint Seiya.”
- Colombia’s D’Vinni will create “Dragonball” notebooks.
- Argentina’s GC Properties will create “Dragonball” scooters and accessories.
- Chile’s Richtex will create a towel line for “Dragonball.”