is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The second annual Media Day brought in more than 30 industry press for an afternoon of presentations from 11 Licensing Expo Exhibitors. After providing a sneak peek into industry news and trends, the exhibitors and press members enjoyed a happy hour that provided opportunities for exclusive networking.
'The Smurfs' Images Tease the New Film and Season 2 of the Nickelodeon Series at Licensing Expo 2022
Licensing Expo Heads to Las Vegas with 170+ Exhibitors and Growing from all Major Categories
Licensing Expo Reveals First Keynote Panel that will Explore ‘The Power of Brand Licensing for Location-Based Entertainment (LBE)’
Paramount and VaynerMedia to Deliver Licensing Expo Opening Keynote
40 Must-Attend Things at Licensing Expo: VR Headsets and Toy Cafes to Costume Parades and Parties
Record Number of Retailers Gather at Licensing Expo 2022 Last Week
“The event reconnected the global licensing industry and major intellectual property (IP) owners, toy companies and apparel companies that distribute to retailers.” - Benzinga
“I'd say 60% to 70% of our time was spent meeting with different licensees and talking about Cats vs Pickles. And then the other 30% to 40% of the time, we spent talking about the company and the projects we have in development. We had some preliminary meetings with toy companies about our work, including a highly commercial preschool property called Baldwin’s Big Adventure.” - Curiosity Ink Media in an interview with Benzinga
“Licensing Expo, the May event organized in partnership with industry trade association Licensing International, drew thousands of attendees from the world’s most reputable retailers and licensees. The number of retailers in attendance rose 42% from the 2019 event, marking record growth for Licensing Expo.” - Licensing.biz
“The Licensing Expo returned in person this year, where characters big and small searched for a match made in consumer heaven … All the familiar brands seemed to be in attendance. A massive Pikachu floated above the Pokémon stall. Warner Bros. displayed costumes from the latest Batman movie, the jersey Michael Jordan wore in “Space Jam” and other pop culture artifacts. At Mattel, there were several human-size cardboard cutouts of Barbie, decked out in Balmain, standing in front of a metallic backdrop.” – The New York Times
Get in touch with any questions you may have - we're here to help you every step of the way. We want to make sure you have all the information you need, so feel free to ask!